Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Calling the Faries


You might want to check out this article and picture!




Invocation for Calling Fairies


Fairy host, from the wild

Come and tend this plot awhile;

Come dancing from the hollow hill

To raise the power and do God's will;

Make your revels in my garden,

May this soil be fairy-trodden!

Each herb and flower, each garden tree

Set each lovely spirit free!

May all be hung with globes of light

From deepest Elfam, fair and bright.

Fairies, heed this pledge I tell

To honour you and treat you well!


Claire Nahmad

Fairy Spells


I have hung crystals and chimes from my trees to intice the fairies into coming - recently a neighbor of mine did some trimming along the property line. She took all my crystals and chimes down in one area. Well let me tell you, it made the Fairies quite angry - they left a mess on my porch. I have hopefully appeased them by hanging new crystals, plus the old ones back up in a variety of places. Huge Fairy Rings appear in my other neighbors yard continously all summer long. I know they dwell.


No comments:

Post a Comment