Monday, March 7, 2011

Bury Your Old Self Spell

Here is an easy spell to rid yourself of negative  qualities.



If you are bothered by an aspect of your personality
that you would like to let go of, then take a new
potato and a knife (or your athame) and carve the
potato into an image that represents this aspect to
you. At midnight, take the carved potato out into a
field (or wherever you can find relatively undisturbed
dirt) and bury it in the ground.

As you do, repeat these words:



"With this image, I

consign this aspect of

myself to my mother the Earth.

As this image returns to the Earth,

this aspect of my personality

dissolves into my psyche

and is transformed into

new capabilities"



You're done. As the image under the earth dissolves,
so will the quality you want to be rid of!

by Robert Place

No comments:

Post a Comment