Friday, July 10, 2009

Spell to Achieve Clarity and Focus




In order for others to meet our needs, we must first know what we want.


To initiate this process, get a sky-blue candle and some oil of myrrh.


Light the candle and rub your third eye chakra, saying:


By the power of water, I see clearly and divinely. I ask and I seek. My needs are met.


Anoint your throat with the oil, saying:


By the powers of air, I mean what I say. I say what I intend.


Dab some oil on your heart chakra (between the breastbone), and say:


By the power of fire, I know what I desire. I am led by the heart, which joins wisdom with love.


Anoint your midsection with the oil, and say:


By the power of earth, I stick to my dreams. I remain steadfast. I understand what it takes to get me there. So mote it be.


This spell works best under a clear sky, when the Moon is in an air sign.


By: Susan Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment