Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Spell writing


Last night I made a fire in the firepit, and of course, as always it started to rain, but this time the universe left at least sit by the fire for two hours before doing so. I was reading for quiet a while until it was to dark to read. Instead, I was watching the fire and it was drawing me in. I felt peace and comfort.


Lately I have been plagued by a person who has been trying to hurt me and others for sometime. We have taken legal measures, and occasionally I have tried supernatural measures also. Last night I felt the overwhelming urge to write a spell and then cast it into the fire, which I did and it only remains to see if it helps. It helped me because I could take out some of my frustrations in the spell, but I had to be careful so as to harm none. I believe it became a little of a protection/banishing/binding spell until I was done, lol. If anything I vented. I vented to God and the Universe and hopefully they heard me. Anyway, I thought I offer a little advice on spell writing.


Writing spells isn't as hard as you might think. Basically it is just using words for what it is you want to do.


Some Simple steps to writing spells


Decide what you want to do the spell for. eg: for love, money, healing etc.
Decide what kind of spell you want to do.eg: candle, herbal sachet, bath, cord etc.
Find out (if you don't already know) the current phase of the moon, and which type of spell you should be performing, and if necessary, change your spell outcome slightly. eg: If the spell was to bring money, and you were in a waning moon, you would change the spell to banish poverty, rather than bring money.
Find out what types of magick should be performed on this day, and which day (if that is not it) would be the best day to perform the spell, and if necessary, delay the spell so that you will perform it on the most suitable day eg: Fridays are best for love spells etc.
How elaborate do you want the spell to be? eg: A fancy spell, with lots of steps, or a simple spell where you burn 1 candle? (my favorite, simple is best I always say) Will you cast a circle? Will you do the simple spell or turn it into a long ritual?
Find all the correspondences for the type of spell you are wanting to do. eg: elements, stones, herbs, colours etc.
Which of these correspondences will you use? eg: which are most useful? Easiest to use? Which do you have? Which would you have to buy/pick/find?
Will you have words in the spell? (you don't have to) Will they rhyme? When writing a chant, work out what you want to say, and then find words that rhyme. if you can't. go back and change the first line, or have every second line rhyme. Or you can just state what you want to achieve, and not rhyme.
Will you charge an amulet or talisman? depending on the spell, you can charge a piece of jewellery etc. to wear while you are waiting for your spell to manifest
What will you do after the spell? eg: Bury the spell ingredients? Keep them? If you want to dispose of something, then dispose of the spell ingredients, if you want to draw something to you.. keep the spell ingredients (or part of them) either forever, or until you get your desired effect, then dispose of them.
Decide whether you *really* want the thing you are after or not. are you going to phrase the question properly.? Will it harm anyone? (unless of course that is the purpose of the spell, or you do not mind harming others) Could it possibly backfire? (If so, try and think of writing the spell so that less could go wrong)


Last nights spell was just a simple paper spell, written in rhyme with intent, the name of the individual mentioned three times in the spell (power in the name, don't forget that). The reason I did the spell last night is that three elements had come into play, Wind, Fire and Water (the rain). I wrote as a spoke the spell. Then I rolled the spell up and casted it into the fire.


Again, I think I just felt better by casting all the hurt inside me out and sometimes that is the best magik of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment