Thursday, January 7, 2010

To my Readers



To my dear 7 readers:

Yesterday I posted a beautiful article full of steps to enable one to have vivid dreams and to be able to record these dreams so that one could interpreting them.  Well, I am here today to tell you what happened last night.  First, I was at a meeting and had two cups of coffee, which I think contained caffeine, which is not usually a problem.  Then I went home and dear boyfriend was watching The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke, so I went a took a shower,  I was now wide awake so I sit down to the computer with first a mug o'wine to play Bejeweled Blitz.  The wine was not making me tired, so I get myself a jagermeister, still playing Bejeweled Blitz, not moving up in rank - so sad - so I yet drink another jagermeister.  Still not tired I moved up to bedroom to read.  I finished one book and started another.  Out go the lights and still, I lie sleepless for about forty minutes so I take a half of a sleep aid.  I fall asleep and have a night of the most vivid, crazy dreams I have had in a long while. 

Now true, I was meditating earlier and I had open myself to send out good intentions, and healing intentions to a situation that some friends are facing, and probably, in my tipsy state, I forgot to "close the door" so to speak.

The funniest though, my dear friends, was the fact that I was dreaming that I was dreaming and that I woke up to write the dreams downs, I was dreaming yesterdays article, so it was like a continuous loop, I kept dreaming it over and over, that I was dreaming and waking to write down that I was dreaming and waking.  I finally did wake, and found it quite funny.  I dreamt in one night, what felt like a month of dreams.  I dreamt that I went with my good friend for lunch to a small shop where I purchased $200.00 worth of stuff, to bring it home and have the boyfriend look in the bags to find the $200.00 and I remember saying to him, "Oh my she must of put the money back in bag".  Meowing cats woke me at 4:10 AM and even from 4 to 6:30 AM I dreamt more.

So here I am to say, sometimes we come up with the most perfect of spells and rituals, a good shot of booze can do the same thing, LOL.  But seriously, it was more probably the fact that I left myself open to the dreams, and you to can have vivid dreaming, by just leaving yourself open to them prior to going to sleep.  Sometimes the most simplest ways to get things done are the best.

When I was a child, I had terrible nightmares, so out of self preservation I learned to program my dreams, and I still do it.  Last night, with my guard down, I had nothing programmed so everything could flow in.

Now, to spend the rest of the day interpreting them.

Hugs and kisses, dreams and wishes, to you, my dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment