Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday night thought - completely off my usual topics

Good Evening Dear Readers:

Well it's Sunday Night, a storm - severe thunderstorms actually are brewing, and maybe it is them and the lightening looming out the back window that are making my mood blue.  It was quite the weekend.  Friday started me off on a sour note - late in the day I saw the DIL post of a cake and wonderful note to the #1 Grandma, but of course the cake was not for me but her mother, I guess I get a #2 Grandma stale cupcake at a later date.  But life is like it, is it not, there is always a #1 - and I guess when it comes to your children you can only do so much for them - and her mother is a good women, she does not work, while unfortunately I must so I cannot spend the hours with her that I could so I guess she deserves the #1 status, sometimes, though I wish people thought more before they spoke, I to am so guilty of that myself.

 Later Friday night I did celebrate the season with a fire out in the firepit, burning some sage and leaving a little dessert and wine for the fae folk for Beltane.   Saturday I so much to do - planning my woman's group annual big party - this year I am adding a memorial service to it beside of the normal stuff.  Imagine, a friend of mine died, and her family had no memorial -  everyone deserves something.  I want everyone to wear bright colors when I die and bring a Teddy Bear.  So this woman's life will be celebrated as everyones should be.

Things have been rough at home to and it did not help that I had road rage today on my way to a baseball game today - I got over it - but bf did not.  Kinda spoiled the day again.  We had to walk so far.  And lastly my legs have been bothering me - I would make a doctors appointment, but sometime I feel like a whiner - I keep thinking if I lost the weight..... but that's what drs always blame everything on, is it not? 

I hear thunder - and oh no a severe thunderstorm warning on tv.  I better go and prepare to ride out a storm.

Good night dear readers. I hope I caused no one undo sadness - misery loves company - but don't feel blue for me.  Life will balance again.

I hope.

Hugs and kisses, dream and wishes,

Love Zoey K

No comments:

Post a Comment