Thursday, June 25, 2009

am I a really a witch?


I decided to address this today, since someone had asked if I really was. I would say for lack of a better term, I am. I was kind of born into it. Different family members exhibiting different "gifts" . Back then healers were called Pow-wow Doctors, there was crazy cousin Miriam, she had the special "sight" from God. My grandmother who did some wierd crazy thing over my son when he was little, which did heal him, she said he was liver grown, whatever that meant. Now that I am older, I realize all these special gifts, could of been called "witchcraft" back then.


Personally, I am into herbs, herbal healing, Reiki and crystals. I seem to have a way with spells and I know I lot of different paths, which I kind of pick and choose from and have developed my own little path. I would not call myself a wiccan, so for lack of a better term, I call myself a witch.


I usually try to celebrate the sabbats and changes of seasons. So next time you see me dancing around the fire, you can say - hey there is Zoey - she's a witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment