Monday, June 22, 2009

My Summer Solstice Celebration

I wanted to do so much more than I did, however, I was exhausted. On Saturday I babysat my 3 grandchildren - they are 4 (twins) and 7 and full of energy. We stayed up and watched Bolt on Saturday night and Horton Hears a Who on Sunday morning. I should of napped on Sunday, however the sunshine beckoned me outside. I hung my crystals back up for fairies. I don't actually have a tree in my yard. But I have overhanging branches from the neighbors, but unfortunately she cut all the branches that hung over last week and took down all my windchimes and crystals that were hanging on them. I think in made the fairies mad, so yesterday I rehung the windchimes and 2 crystals, about three of my crystals are missing so I guess they were disguared with the branches.

I sat in the sunshine, read and napped until the neighbor on the otherside decided to start cutting branches from his trees, what's wrong with these people, LOL! Anyway I celebrated with ice cream after supper - what a better way to configure summer, right! Then a fire in the fire pit as the sun went down. I left some food out for the faires and then went to bed. A little more low keyed than I had plan, but then, the best plans ......

Summer salutations
Love & Hugs
ZoeyK

1 comment:

  1. sometimes a restful low-keyed day is the perfect way to honor ourselves and celebrate the day

    BB

    Mama Kelly
    2witches.com

    ReplyDelete