Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To stop a person from causing you harm


I came across this spell today and remembered I had done this one not too long ago.


Light a white candle and your favorite incense. Meditate a short while on the problem.

Invoke the Spirits of Protection for you and yours. Then take a piece of brown paper, like from a grocery bag, on it use a lead pencil to print and write the name of the offending person or people. If unknown people are involved, also print and write, "and all persons unknown that are causing harm to me!" Cross off each line forcefully and say, forcefully, " I freeze name(s) to be bound by this spell, unable to cause any more harm to (name(s)! As I will, so mote it be! " Then put a spoonful of used coffee grounds on the brown paper, fold it small, and place it in the freezer. Leave it until the problem is completely resolved. I wrap a rubber band, string, twist tie, or what have you, to keep the coffee grounds from falling out of the paper. You can also use a zip loc bag. Be sure and burn the candle completely up. Don't use that candle for a different purpose.


To me this spell is more of a binding spell than anything and like anything in magik you must be careful on what kind of spell you do. I did one like this awhile ago when I was being sued for harrassment by someone - I used the spell to try to stop this person from hurting me. They haven't physically harmed me and the harrassment charges where dismissed by the judge so the outcome has been postive however, the person has still continued to be a threat to me. So I used a different path which has seemed to help - I will blog about that at another time.


Another simple spell to do is to simply come up with a one line spell to say - I came across this one today - My will as thou would harm me so be it unto thee. I am not sure if I can remember that if I was being personally harrassed by a person - reminds me of the old, I am rubber you are glue what bounces off of me, sticks to you, LOL!! Now that I remember.


Anyway I know what it is to need protection and to have someone try to continually harm or hurt you. My hope is that one day this person will have to meet with a higher power that straightens them out.


Peace, love and hugs to you this day.

ZoeyK

No comments:

Post a Comment