Monday, February 27, 2012

Cosmic Forces

The urban dictionary defines Cosmic Forces as"

"A collection of preternatural, sentient entities, believed to conspire to turn the course of one's fate for the worst, picking especially on those in a romantic relationship who are content. Reputedly repelled by destroying a prom dress."
I find that humorous, and it brings my thoughts to Carrie, the movie, of course.  But lately I do feel that my "prom dress" has been destroyed by the bucket of blood.  No it is not a romantic relationship that has gotten me down, it is more economical.  I have been laid off for quite a long time and jobs for a good witch are scarce out there.  This hole economic down swing has my cosmic forces spinning into a tizzy and it's time I start to get control of them.  
One thing I am going to do is some research, resume writing and some blogging on here to relieve some stress and perhaps send some good waves of energy out so that in return I can get some good waves back.
So watch for some inspirational motivation from me, Zoey K, as I attempt to grow, so shall you.
Dreams and wishes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment