Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mantra for New Beginnings

Om Gum Ganapatayei NamahaOm Guhm Guh-nuh-puh-tuh-yea
Nah-mah-hah


The mantra above is traditionally chanted to start new endeavors with positive energy and to remove obstacles.

Have you been meditating, I am still not into the swing of it.  Tomorrow is my assigned day off, so I am determined to start my day with meditation.  I have been doing some mini-medi's I call them.  Moments in the bathroom or in the car when I practice some mindful breathing.

I need to cleanse my mind, body and soul.  Need to do some soul searching and some changes in the diet.  I need to balance myself again.  My energy or Qi is not flowing correctly.  I can feel it.  I am sluggish, feel bloated and have no get up and go. 

To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. ~Buddha


Here's to you and I enlightening on a journey of mind, body and spirit. Love & Light, Zoey K.

No comments:

Post a Comment